Nov 11, 2010

My school

Hi, my name’s Amine and I’m 16. I’m Moroccan and I live in Mohammedia, a small town 30 km from Casablanca. I’m in Première S, which mean the scientific branch at the “Lycee Lyautey” high school in Casablanca. Lycee Lyautey is the largest French high school abroad in the world. There are more than 3000 pupils from different nationalities. The high school is divided into two parts. The First part:


It contains hundreds of classes restricted to the scientific, economic and social, and literary branches, but also for the college.
The second part:


It is situated 5 minutes walk of the high school. All the physical education lessons take place there. There are 6 handball playgrounds, 8 basketball courts, 9 volleyball playgrounds, 10 climbing walls and a big grassy soccer field. There are also some classes for the other branches (the technologic and the professional branches).

No comments:

Post a Comment