Nov 4, 2010

Hey Texans :)

I'm Maryam Alaoui and I'm 15 years old. I'm a junior at " lycée lyautey" high school and I wanted to talk about something that we could have in commun : TV shows!
I practicly watch all the new American shows like "Gossip girl", or "90210" for example. True blood or the Vampire Diaries are also some of my favorites programs on TV. The only problem is that I don't have American Channels at home , so I have to look for them on the Internet.
But, here in Morocco, we have our own TV shows. We have Drama ones, fantastic ones ... . We also can watch on our national channels, Mexican ou Turkish TV series, translated in Arabic.

My second, and not the less, favourite subject is cooking.
Everybody should know that Moroccan food is one of the most diversified and fine foods in the world. We have lots of traditional meals like : "Couscous" or "Tajine" that are kown all around the world. The U.S. is a country, very famous for its food, but is fast food the only food that can be found there?
I hope I can read from you soon, so you can answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment