Nov 3, 2010

Aïda...

Hi everybody!!
Well I don’t really know where to start but I will to try...
So, my name is Aïda Khalidi, I am sixteen years old and I live in Morocco like you already know. First of all, I was really excited when our teacher told us about the project, even though we’re not travelling!! But I think that it is a wonderful idea to meet new people who live the same life as ours even if we’re separated by a lot of things and by things, I mean distance, religion, culture, language...
Well, here in Morocco we live very peacefully, nothing special... Of course, we do have cars, TV, computers, internet and many crazy technology things you can think about!!
I’m not going to talk again about my school days because my classmates already told you everything and I think you get it! I do scientific studies and so I prefer to talk about what I like and dislike rather than school. Like I said, I’m sixteen which means I have two years to go and I can’t wait to leave my school, my country and live other experiences. It’s not I don’t like where I am, it’s just that I’m dying for new things and to be a little bit honest I’m tired of my school.
Meanwhile, I know that I’m having some of my best years here and it’s probably the only years that I can spend with my friends in the same high school before being separated in the future. On the other hand I am really thankful because the French system allows us to have great culture, but it sure needs a lot of work and so we are always working late, tired and we are stressed moreover by the big exam we have at the end of the year that probably the others already told you about and so we are working hard certainly like you do.
So let us know what your life is like. I think, this blog will help us, Moroccans to know more about the other teenagers all around the world who want to share with us ideas and more.
So we can’t wait to have your reponse!

No comments:

Post a Comment