Nov 4, 2010

Kenza...

Hello !
I'm Kenza El Khadir and I live in Morocco, I'm sixteen years old and I'm sending you a message because I would like to know more about your life at school and in your country in general (what about your typical schooldays ? what do you like to do in your free time? for example). As for as I'm concerned , I study in " Lycée Lyautey " which is a well known high school in Casablanca , my typical school day starts at 7.50 a.m and finishes at 6.00 p.m ...It's very long and exhausting ! At the end of the year , I'll have to take my French Bac(it stands for Baccalauréat) exam and next year , I'll have to take the other exams for the Bac , and all the subjects are compulsory. In my free time ( I don't have a lot of free time this year), I like to listen to music , to dance ( I'm keen on dancing) , and to hang out with my friends and do some shopping !
What about you ? I'm sure you have a lot of things to say !
Until then , bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment