Nov 2, 2010

From Kenza.

Hello everybody and welcome to our blog !

My name is Kenza Bennis, I'm 16 as all my classmates and I go to Lycee Lyautey where I am in 1°S (1° is the equivalent of your 11th grade and S stands for scientific), but I guess you already know all of this.

I live in Morocco, which is a Muslim country located in North-West Africa but my school is a French school belonging to the French mission (system), so it's a secular multicultural school where all religions, nationalities and cultures are mixed, and it teaches us to be tolerent.

We're about 3,400 students in this school ( half in the middle school and the other half in the high school) and there are almost 250 teachers. Our timetable is very full, we have to go to school even on Saturdays in the morning and our typical school day starts at 8 am and finishes at 6 pm with two breaks of 15 minutes and a lunch break of 1 or 2 hours. You are very lucky with the American system ! I wish I were an American student...

All of us, in our class, are very happy to do this cultural exchange because it represents a great opportunity to learn more about your way of life, your culture and your traditions. It will be a real pleasure to know all of you, and everything about you ! I’m sure we’ll love to talk to each other and we’ll have a lot in common whereas our cultural differences. I can’t wait for this !

Talk to you soon.
With all my friendship, kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment