Nov 1, 2010

From R.B...

Coming back to shool is not easy !


Hi everybody ! I wish you've all spend good holydays.

In my quest to find inspiration i try to watch trough the window, the sky is cloudy, and no inspiration came i think that at this moment there is many students who are in face of there homework, which like me let all for the last moment, and that now realised that the make an error. Its so dificult to work after 10 days with out any reflexion, 10 days of long night and short day, 10 days of game and trip ! Well holidays is the enemy of work. I've tryed to look at the blog to find good idea and to do like them :D but the first word i read on it was « no post » I think I am not lucky. So this blog have been make to show to american students that life in morocco is not so different, all I know is that my problem in this moment is univesal, is'nt he ?


R.B

No comments:

Post a Comment