Nov 2, 2010

From Chouaib ;-)

Hello, I’m Chouaib Benkirane, I’m 16 and I live in Casablanca , the economic city in Morocco,

I’m a pupil of the French highschool lycée lyautey. It’s one of the most popular highschools in Africa.I’m in “première S”. It’s the branch I have chosen because I’m good at scientific subjects and I’m very interested in science. This year, we have to take a French exam. For me, French is boring but I have to study it.

After school, I have to do my homework, and on the week-end, only on Saturday night, I go out with my friends to relax.

Morocco is a kingdom, crowned by the Alawite dynasty. I love my country because we can see and visit many monuments and landscapes like the mosque Hassan II

Or different mountains .

In Casablanca, we have the Twin Center; it’s not like the Twin Towers in New-York because they are less high.

We can notice a lot of mosques because my country is based on the Islam religion so I’m Muslim.

Moroccan food is famous all over the world; indeed, we have a huge variety of dishes! The most popular are: “hraira”, “couscous” , “chebakia” and tajines… muhmm :D

Here, I introduced myself, and I hope to stay in contact throughout this year, "insha Allah"

No comments:

Post a Comment