Nov 1, 2010

Introducing myself!

 
Hi! My Name is Hamza, I’m sixteen years old and I live in Casablanca, in Morocco with my parents and my brother. I go to “Lycée Lyautey”, I’m in “1ère S”, which means that I chose the scientific branch. My subjects are Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry, General Science, French, History & Geography, English, Arabic, Physical Education, ECJS (it stand for civic, social and juridical education) and ‘TPE’. During this year, we’re going to have two official exams, The French ‘Baccalaureat’ (divided in two parts, First part: Writing, Second part: Oral) and The ‘TPE’. In this subject, you have to search a topic from two other subject (example: Mathematics and French), and you have to search information about the topic, to make, in the end, a production; so, this year is really important.
Now, I’m going to tell you about my hobbies. Like Everybody, I like watching TV, surfing the net, listening to music. I love also the TV series, for example, ‘Dr House’, ‘How I met your mother’, ‘Scrubs’, and many more. In the net, I always go to ‘Facebook’, for discussing with my friends, and for other things. For the music, I love House, Hip Hop and Rock music. I’m also DJ of House & Electro music, and I started composing my own tracks. It’s a little bit difficult but I’m working hard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment