Nov 4, 2010

From Othmane

Hi guys,
My name is Othmane. I am sixteen years old and I live in Casablanca (a city located in western Morocco, on the Atlantic ocean side) with my Mum, my Dad and my younger brother. I go to a French institution established in Morocco which is called Lycée Lyautey to the memory of Marshal Lyautey who was the principal protagonist during the First World War in my country. I am in Première S ( scientific class) and we have to take the Anticipated French Exam: the written and the oral tests. Concerning my schedule, it can be considered as very exhausting. In fact, we had one class after another from 8a.m until 6p.m . Then, when I come back home, I can barely stay awoken but I have generally to do homework and to read some lessons for the next day: I get about two hours of homework a night. I don’t have really the time to devote myself to my favorite leisure activities like playing tennis. But thanks to my teachers, my family and my friends I can overcome the difficulties.
Hope having your answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment