Jun 4, 2011

By Mehdi C.


Well, hello everybody. This is the last time I write something for this blog and I’m quite sad about it because I always loved to show you parts of my culture (which I hope you enjoyed!). You probably remember that we already posted on this blog many articles about different topics such as Moroccan celebrations, our time-tables or even Sci-Fi stories, but this time it’s different. Indeed, our English teacher told us we were totally free, we could write whatever we wanted for this last time on the blog, there wasn’t any constraint. Thus, I’ve been thinking about what I could tell you since last Monday, It was hard because I needed something original, without being boring ; something about my personal feelings but that could interest you. Thinking about it for hours didn’t help me a lot, in fact I couldn’t find topic special enough to be worth posting on the blog. Because I’d rather get your interest rather than getting a good mark, I thought I would do something risky that time. Well, you’re wondering if I finally found out this topic, the topic of this post ? This is a good question that I’ve also been asking myself since I had my first good ideas. It was so much a stress that it reminded me of my French exams I’m taking in June, and how they are stressing me. Indeed, the pressure on me because of those is much more important than for the topic of this post, so I probably shouldn’t have stressed that much. Judge by yourself: this French exam for which we’re actually preparing and thinking since the « 6ème » (which is the level of school five years behind mine) is composed of two parts, the written one that takes place on June, the 16th is a four-hours-during and difficult exercise of French literature and the second one, the oral part on about the 23rd of the same month, is even worst because we have to know by heart so many things… Well, so let’s come back to what I was saying: to answer your question, yes finally I found the topic I wanted to share with you but when I came this morning to school to write it down in English class, I was still hesitating. At first, I didn’t remember it, but today is Friday the 13th, a day which people often think of as a synonym of bad luck. Even if I don’t believe in that, this quite confused me, and I have to say that every other student in the class seems to know exactly what he is talking to you about. Indeed, I can see them right now and the teacher just said there were only 10 minutes left but everybody (or almost everybody) including me is writing. I’m sure you’re still waiting for me to tell you what subject I finally chose and there is no more reason for me to make you wait, so I’m just going to tell you. You probably already figured it out, this article is some kind of meta-article which means I am myself telling you about writing of this ! I’m glad I finally managed to do it. I hope you enjoyed it and thought it was original. So good bye everybody, and take care of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment