Jun 4, 2011

By Chayanne L.


Like every morning, I wake up. The scent of the milk makes me feel happy…but the thing that makes me feel really good is to watch them. They are so meticulous. The ceremony starts at 7 o’clock. The male goes to the bathroom and begins what they usually call “shaving”. Hilarious. Like every morning, I play with the insects but today, it’s different. I just want to watch them. O.K, maybe I want to laugh a bit…but then? What’s wrong with that?
I cannot solve this question…why? Why do they do this every morning? The female is the weirdest of the family. She wakes up 1 hour earlier to paint herself! I mean, why? I’ve always wanted to ask her. Why do you paint yourself? You are already…ugly.
Finally, the best part of the day: they eat. After wearing uncomfortable things, they se themselves around a table. One time a day. But the fact is that they don’t even speak!
Their lives are so difficult. So different. But I think I have understood them a bit. They are running after papers called “money”.  Reality is different: They run after happiness. The path they entered in was not chosen by them. The society did.
It’s like finding a needle in a hay pack. Most people don’t find it anymore.
So the question is that why am I still here? I could escape, if it was a jail. I am old now, serenity is all I need.
However, there is another reason:  I think they have become, in a way, a kind of pets for me. I give them the love they need even if sometimes I wish I could speak their language. Telling their four truths. It’s better like this. And I prefer let the dogs lie speak!
But there is one question I will never know the answer…Why do they call me Poupette?! Yeah, for sure, it’s a life cat, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment